A day to remember
Sketty Hall has provided a memorable venue for weddings for over 20 years.
Your magical day will remain with you forever. Therefore, it’s important to us that – from the moment you first meet us – we can ease the pressure and ensure every detail is perfect.
From start to finish we will ensure your day runs smoothly. Our Georgian mansion is a wonderful venue and is complemented by the superb grounds in which it is set, providing a warm welcome for you and your guests.
If you book your wedding at Sketty Hall, the venue will be exclusively yours for the whole day.
Please call us on 01792 284011 if you would like a personalised tour of the building and grounds.
Your wedding package
You don’t want to be worrying about the small details on your wedding day. That’s why our wedding package includes all those little extras and touches to make sure you have the perfect day.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Wedding planner on hand from the moment you book your wedding
- Room hire of the restaurant for up to 100 guests in the day and 150 in the evening
- Red carpet welcome
- Arrival drinks and canapés
- An extensive selection of wedding breakfast menus and evening party buffets
- Pre-wedding taster so you know exactly what you’re getting on the day
- Tempting wine list
- Table service and front of house staff
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Rooms and tables set to your requirements (white linen as standard)
- Cake stand and knife
- Dressing room
- Storage space
- Free parking within the grounds.
Wedding booking details
We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
A provisional booking can be held for 14 days before written confirmation and payment of deposit is required. The remaining balance, together with final number of guests, is then required 14 days before your wedding day.
Insurance – You may wish to take out an insurance policy to cover any costs incurred in the event of the need to cancel your wedding at short notice.
Civil wedding ceremonies
If you are considering a civil ceremony, our Dylan Thomas, Jernegan and Patti suite restaurant are licensed to hold the ceremony for yourselves and up to 100 guests.
We do advise that you contact the Superintendent Registrar at the City and County of Swansea on 01792 636188 to confirm dates and charges before confirming your booking to avoid disappointment.